Woval — Adjustable Reclining Rocking Chair Swing, Ages 4+
The Swurfer Woval Tree Swing is built for COMFORT! Engineered to the natural curvature of the body, the woven bands are designed to support your body in any position and allow air flow. Weather resistant and designed for indoor or outdoor use. Ultralight materials allow for easy installation almost anywhere.
- KICK BACK AND RELAX — multi-function adjustability design allows you to use the Woval in a range of positions to completely change your swinging experience. Lay the Woval down like a recliner and grab a pillow to take a nap on a warm summer day, or set it up like a chair to use as a swing while you enjoy your favorite book
- ULTRA COMFORTABLE SUPPORT BANDS — conform to the natural curvature of your body to ensure that you'll be comfy regardless of how you decide to chill out. The woven bands are designed to support your body in any position and allow air flow directly to your back to prevent overheating on hot summer days
- HEAVY DUTY FRAME WITH PATENTED SURE-LOCK SUSPENSION SYSTEM — the powder coated frame is designed to hold up to 400 pounds, and the high strength steel rings can be quickly secured to Swurfer's universal hanging straps with a locking carabiner system rated to hold up to 6,000 pounds, ensuring that your children's safety is never a concern
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR HASSLE FREE SETUP — the ultralight materials allow for easy installation just about anywhere. Use Swurfer's universal hanging straps to set your WOVAL up under a tree to relax in the shade and read of book, hang it on the porch to use as a rocking chair, or put it in the baby room for story time. The best thing about Swufer's universal straps is that they are interchangeable for all of our swings so that you can quickly adjust your hang height or swap out a different swing in
- 1-YEAR 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE — we stand behind all our swings...because if we stood in front we'd probably get smooshed. That means if, for any reason, you aren't happy with this amazing swing then you're not going to be stuck with it hanging from your tree for the rest of time