Swurfer Swift — Curved Maple Wood Tree Swing for Kids
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The Swift is a new take on the classic disc swing, redesigned with a contoured maple wood disc for more comfort and fun! Made with a unique curved shape, it’s engineered for more comfort. Holds up to 150lbs
- PREMIUM QUALITY MAPLE WOOD DISC SWING: The Swurfer Swift wooden disc swing is a new take on a classic disc swing that is redesigned for more comfort and fun. Made from 1% rock hard maple with a smooth finish to blend in with the natural surroundings.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Unlike other disc rope swings made of flat, round and uncomfortable plastic, Swurfer Swift’s unique, curved shape is engineered for more comfort, stability, and a wider range of motion. The Swift disc swing board size is 18” x 11.5”
- EASY INSTALLATION: Sets up in minutes; Each Swurfer Swift Rope Disc Swing for kids comes with easy-to-follow installation instructions and all necessary components. Your kids will be swinging in no time.
- LETS HANG OUT!: Hang out in your backyard or branch out and take your Swurfer Swift swing with you on your next hiking, camping, picnic or road trip. Hang from some sweet soar spots. Includes enough rope to hang from up to 1 feet high. You can hang the Swurfer Swift disc rope swing from your tree and even from a swingset.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Board measures 18” x 11.5”; Includes ¾” heavy duty - soft braided, UV and mildew resistant rope; Supports up to 15 pounds.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||20 x 9 x 3.5 inches|
|Frame Material||Plastic, Alloy Steel, Wood|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
My tree branches are not strong enough for the swing, what else can I use?
You can hang on an existing swing set, or use our Swurfer Skyline heavy duty hanging lines!
Where is it made?
The wood is FSC certified and comes from Canada, however the swing is manufactured in China.
Can you tie knots in this for kids to climb up a bit or hold onto?
The Swurfer Swift was not designed for this specifically in mind. Any alteration to its intended and directed usage will void the warranty. However, the Swurfer Disco was designed with adjustable climbing knots already tied into the hanging rope