The My First Flybar Fire Truck Light and Sound Foam Pogo Hopper is a fantastic way to introduce your children to the joy of jumping toys for kids. Designed specifically for little ones, this toddler pogo stick is a great place to start with the joys of pogo. Get ready to boing boing your kids to a healthier future with our Flybar pogo stick made of heavy duty foam. We love keeping things fun, that’s why each time your child bounces the siren goes on and the red and blue lights start flashing! It's one of the most perfect toddler toys around. It’s a great way to encourage activity with a bungee jumper pogo toy that thinks outside the box.
- BOING, BOING, SIREN! LIGHTS!; The My First Flybar foam pogo stick is hours of healthy, bouncy fun. Crafted from durable foam, this is an ideal first pogo stick for kids; each jump brings the siren and lights on and it’s destined to delight!
- USE ANYWHERE! We’ve designed our kids Pogo Hopper for indoor and outdoor use, the heavy duty components will withstand all conditions and unlike inferior jumping toys, this pogo jumper for kids is made to last!
- IMPROVE BALANCE AND COORDINATION! Pogo sticks make great active toys for kids because they help train hand eye coordination and gross motor skills; Give your kid a head start in life with a toddler pogo stick crafted to improve balance!
- GET HEALTHY! Get your kid off the sofa with a jumping toy that encourages fitness; Our Pogo Hopper has soft foam handles and stretchy bungees that promotes healthy activity whilst being incredible bouncy boing fun!
- MANUFACTURER PROMISE; At Flybar, we pride ourselves on seamless customer service; If you don’t love our foam pogo hopper, simply return it within 30 days for a total refund; No fuss, no tricks, just incredible service you can trust.
Our policy lasts 30 days.
If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Damaged items or items defective due to manufacturing are eligible for exchange. To view our entire return and refund policy click here.