40.5" Drop-Through Complete Longboard
- Sturdy 8 Ply Canadian Maple Construction- The Zig Zag Circle design Flybar Longboard is made from a strong 8 ply concave maple construction for a strong yet flexible ride.
- 80S Black Printed Grip Tape- - Not only does this board sport a cool grip tape design with the Flybar logo, but provides a strong grip for a stable and controlled ride.
- Twin Tip Board Design- The twin tip design enables you to take smooth and tight turns without having to worry about wheel bite and giving you ultimate control.
- 7” JJZ Drop Through Aluminum Trucks and PU Cast Medium Bushings- The drop through trucks provide you with a lower center of gravity for greater speed and control of your longboard. The medium cast bushings will provide you with smooth and responsive turns and will increase the performance of your trucks.
- ABEC 9 Chrome Bearings & 70mm SHR 82A PU Wheels with Ground Edge- The ABEC 9 bearings and 70mm x 51mm 82A polyurethane wheels will provide you with a smooth and grippy ride for ultimate control.
Flybar, Since 1918. Flybar has been making great sporting goods for nearly 100 years. Innovation, quality and fun is our ongoing legacy. Our premium skateboards continue the Flybar tradition of providing great products for great experiences. Whatever you do on Flybar, remember to ENJOY THE VIEW!
Introducing Flybar Premium Longboards.
- This 40.5” x 9.25” Twin Tip Drop Through Longboard is perfect for a rider at any level whether you are doing downhill riding or just casually cruising around town or campus.
- The low profile twin tip design is guaranteed for a smooth and responsive ride while making sure you don’t experience any wheel bite at all when carving around town.
- Custom grip tape design on top and cool “Zig Zag Circle” design laminated on the bottom. Stylish board that is sure to turn heads.
- The 7” aluminum drop through trucks give you a low center of gravity for easy pushing for wherever you’re cruising.
- Wheel base: 29”, Concave: .6”, 9.25” at the widest part of board and 7” at the skinniest.
Cruise with Flybar Longboards and Enjoy the View along your way.