iPogo Jr. – Worlds First Interactive Pogo, Kids 5-9 years
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The Flybar iPogo Jr, the World's First interactive pogo will introduce itself to your child and keep the bounce fun going by lighting up (LED), tracking jumps, and motivating kids along the way! Designed for children ages 5-9 years, or up to 80lbs. Features comfort grips and slip-resistant foot pads.
- Hi, I’m iPogo Jr: The Interactive Pogo Stick From Flybar. Ready to Jump!” This is how the iPogo Jr. starts up and will immediately start counting with you as soon as you start jumping
- TRACKS YOUR JUMPS: The iPogo Jr. has a screen built into the pogo stick that tracks and counts your jumps. This is a great way for your kid to keep working to beat their last score or to compete with their friends! Will count your consecutive jumps up to 999. No more cheap pogo counters that don't work.This pogo stick for kids will encourage friendly competition and fun for boys and girls.
- ENCOURAGES YOU AS YOU JUMP: The iPogo Jr. is the Worlds First Interactive Pogo Stick. It counts out loud along with you and will motivate you the whole time. It will say things like, “Keep Going!”, “How high can you jump?”, “You’re a Flybar star!”. The Flybar iPogo pogo stick will audibly update your progress and milestones achieved up to 999 jumps. Your kids will never want to stop jumping and always try to beat their high score.
- RUBBER HAND GRIPS & NON-SLIP FOOT PEGS: The iPogo Jr. pogostick for kids has soft comfortable rubber hand grips for a fun and safe pogo experience. Also features non-slip foot pegs to make sure you have full control of the iPogo when trying to beat your best score!
- LED LIGHTS THAT FOLLOW AS YOU JUMP: -The iPogo Jr. is the first pogo stick to have LED lights that will light up every time you jump. It will light up your neighborhood and amaze your friends and family. No assembly required. Requires 3x AAA batteries, not included.
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||40.6 x 13.9 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight||4.2 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12.75 x 4.25 x 41 inches|
|Item Weight||8.93 Pounds|
|Warranty Description||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
|Model Name||IPogo jr|
|Number of Items||1|
|Included Components||IPogo jr|
(1) iPogo Jr Pogo Stick
(1) Owner's Manual
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do you open the battery compartment? We took the screw out, but won't budge
You can try to carefully pry the back open, or lean the pogo back and lightly tap the top so the compartment will open up
Giving as a Christmas gift. No review yet.
This is hands down the best pogo stick to really get into pogoing. With the built in bounce counter you can have fun while you set your personal best. By far a great toy among kids who are taking turns and competing against one another to see who can truly bounce the most!