22" Plastic Cruiser Skateboard
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The 22" Plastic Cruiser Skateboard is a great intro cruiser board at an affordable price.Perfect for the beach, campus, or around town and is a convenient size that is easy to carry.
- Fully Assembled Complete Board: Don’t worry about putting all the parts together, we’ve done that for you. Complete skateboard ready to ride right out of the box.
- Custom Flybar Non-Slip Deck: The 22” x 6” deck on our complete plastic skate boards are made of a strong, high impact injection molded plastic that will give you the flex and strength for smooth and quality ride.
- Quality Flybar Parts: Every part on Flybar 22” Skateboard is made quality materials to give you the best ride possible. The aluminum trucks and medium bushings will allow to smoothly turn and cruise; the ABEC 7 precision bearings are made to give you a speedy and effortless ride; and the soft 85A PU Wheels bring it all together for the ride you are looking for.
- Easy for Travel and Commuting: The Flybar plastic skateboard is the perfect size to travel with or for a short commute to school or work. Easily store in a backpack when not in use.
- For Skaters At All Levels: Whether you are a beginner or an advanced rider looking for a casual cruiser this complete mini plastic cruiser is for you. Great skateboard for girls and skateboard for boys.
|Wheels:||85A 59mm Polyurethane|
|Trucks:||3"""" Aluminum Trucks|
|Weight Limit:||175 lbs|
|Product Weight:||3.8 pounds|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
For which Level of skaters is this skateboard?
This skateboard is for beginners or an advanced riders
What is the weight limit?
We recommend 175 pounds and under
Can a 25 year old use this skateboard?
This skateboard is for all levels, whether you are a beginner or an advanced rider looking for a casual cruiser.
My twin daughters received this board for Christmas and they love it. They ride it daily and are working hard to learn more and more tricks. The board is well made and the colors are amazing. I plan to purchase again because they already want another board.