Durable Tree Swing Hanging Straps for Any Swing/Hammock
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Tree Swing Hanging Straps include everything you need to hang your swing in minutes! The super-simple installation will strengthen your rope swing with industrial strength locking carabiners. Rated safe to hold up to 220lb
- SAFE SWING HANGING KIT: The Swurfer Tree Swing Strap Kit includes Includes all you need. Super Simple installation and it will strengthen your hanging and other rope swings.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH LOOPING STRAPS: Straps are made of a heavy-duty polyester material with strong webbing that is weather proof and built to last. The strap is rated to hold up to 2,2 lbs so you know you and your child will be safe.
- LOCKING CARABINER: The Swurfer Tree Swing hanging kit includes extra strength safety locking carabiner. The carabiner has a 23kN (kilonewton) rating which means it can hold up to 5, lbs.
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION: Simply throw the strap over a tree branch or beam, loop through the opening then attach your swing or other accessory with the carabiners and you are ready to go! (Instructions are included)
- SAFELY HANG ANY SWING OR HAMMOCK: The Swurfer Tree Hanging Strap Kit is designed to safely and securely hang any tree swing or hammock without damaging your tree or swing set. Use to hang your hammock between two trees, your Swurfer swing from a tall branch, a disc swing, single tire swing, porch swing, rubber seat swing, or any other swing that you need a little extra length for.
|Size||10 Feet (1 Strap)|
|Color||10 Feet - 1 Strap|
(1) Swift Tree Swing
(1) Hanging Rope
(1) Owner's Manual
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this strap have a loop at both ends?
The wood is FSC certified and comes from Canada, however the swing is manufactured in China.
Are all three length options 2" wide or just the 10'?
All sizes are the same width.
Can you use this to hang a climbing ladder?
I guess. The straps are really strong, but the 10 ft straps only come one in a box, which is dumb.
These straps worked great for securing a circular net swing we bought to a tree. They are very tough and hold a lot of weight and have held up great. I feel very safe knowing these are what are securing the swing. The only recommendation I have is some sort of adjustment on the strap that is equally as strong since when wrapping around a tree you only have so much to work with. It was either too long or too short for us but we ended up making it work.